AJAE Appendix: Estimating Policy Effects on Spatial Market Efficiency: An Extension to the Parity Bounds Model
The material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, May 2007, Volume 89, Issue 2.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
- Hao, Na & Colson, Greg & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "U.S. Ethanol Demand and World Hunger: Is There Any Connection?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205580, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2011. "Transmission of world food price changes to markets in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1059, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abidoye, Babatunde O. & Marlene, Labuschagne, 2012. "The Transmission of World Maize Price to South African Maize Market: A Threshold Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 206515, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Giulia LISTORTI, 2008. "Price Transmission Mechanisms: a Policy Investigation of International Wheat Markets," Working Papers 318, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011.
"Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1079, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011. "Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets," ESSP working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yami, Mesay & Meyer, Ferdi & Hassan, Rashid, 2016. "Testing price leadership role in major regional maize markets in Ethiopia," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249439, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Rashid, Shahidur & Negassa, Asfaw, 2012. "Policies and performance of Ethiopian cereal markets," IFPRI book chapters, in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 5 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur & Negassa, Asfaw, 2011. "Policies and performance of Ethiopian cereal markets:," ESSP working papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Deotti, Laura & Sassi, Maria, 2016. "Sources of food price volatility and child malnutrition in Niger and Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-30.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Minot, Nicholas & Robles, Miguel, 2017. "Grain Price and Volatility Transmission from International to Domestic Markets in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 305-320.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Minot, Nicholas & Robles, Miguel, 2015. "Grain price and volatility transmission from international to domestic markets in developing countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206057, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Burke, William J. & Myers, Robert J., 2014. "Spatial equilibrium and price transmission between Southern African maize markets connected by informal trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 59-70.
- Wouter Zant, 2013. "How Is the Liberalization of Food Markets Progressing? Market Integration and Transaction Costs in Subsistence Economies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 28-54.
- Zant, Wouter, 2013. "How is the liberalization of food markets progressing ? market integration and transaction costs in subsistence economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6331, The World Bank.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Smallholder market participation: Concepts and evidence from eastern and southern Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 299-317, August.
- Berhane, Guush & Mcbride, Linden & Hirfrfot, Kibrom Tafere & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2012. "Patterns in foodgrain consumption and calorie intake," IFPRI book chapters, in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 7 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quattri, Maria A., 2012. "On trade efficiency in the Ethiopian agricultural markets," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122512, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fan, Xiaoli & Gómez, Miguel I. & Atallah, Shady S. & Hernandez, Juan, 2014. "Examining Seasonality of Spatial Efficiency in the U.S. Fresh Broccoli Market," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170235, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed