AJAE Appendix: Risk, Wealth and Sectoral Choice in Rural Credit Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990.
"The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment: An Application of Instrumental Variables with Moments from Two Samples,"
NBER Working Papers
3571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment: An Application of Instrumental Variables with Moments from Two Samples," Working Papers 654, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pal, Debdatta & Laha, Arnab K., 2015. "Sectoral credit choice in rural India," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 1-16.
- Mukasa Adamon N. & Anthony M. Simpasa & Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 2017. "Working Paper 247 - Credit constraints and farm productivity: Micro-level evidence from smallholder farmers in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 2356, African Development Bank.
- Islam, Asadul & Nguyen, Chau & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Does microfinance change informal lending in village economies? Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 141-156.
- Asad Islam & Chau Nguyen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Does microfinance change informal lending in village economies? Evidence from Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Keenan, Donald C. & Snow, Arthur, 2010. "Greater prudence and greater downside risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 2018-2026, September.
- Bhattamishra, Ruchira & Barrett, Christopher B., 2010. "Community-Based Risk Management Arrangements: A Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 923-932, July.
- Guirkinger, Catherine, 2008. "Understanding the Coexistence of Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Piura, Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1436-1452, August.
- Gupta, Vivek & Bhandari, Basu D. & Gautam, Tej K., 2016. "Choice of Income Generating Activities by Nepalese Farmers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230131, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Togba, Edith Leadaut, 2012. "Microfinance and households access to credit: Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 473-486.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong, 2010. "Informal lending amongst friends and relatives: Can microcredit compete in rural China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 544-556, December.
- Edward B. Barbier & Ramón E. López & Jacob P. Hochard, 2016. "Debt, Poverty and Resource Management in a Rural Smallholder Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 411-427, February.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Stephen R. Boucher, 2008.
"Credit constraints and productivity in Peruvian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 295-308, November.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Boucher, Stephen R., 2007. "Credit Constraints and Productivity in Peruvian Agriculture," Working Papers 6882, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Debdatta Pal & Arnab Laha, 2014. "Credit off-take from formal financial institutions in rural India: quantile regression results," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.