The contribution of subsistence farming to food security in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Amartya Sen’s Peasant Economies: A Review with Examples," MPRA Paper 82937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Olofin, Ibironke & Fawzi, Wafaie & Fink, Gunther, 2016. "Associations between Food Scarcity during Pregnancy and Children’s Survival and Linear Growth in Zambia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- S. Sharaunga & M. Mudhara, 2016. "The impact of improved ‘water-use security’ on women’s reliance on agricultural incomes in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(6), pages 1039-1052, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1078-:d:139603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheona Shackleton & Marty Luckert, 2015. "Changing Livelihoods and Landscapes in the Rural Eastern Cape, South Africa: Past Influences and Future Trajectories," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-30, November.
- Ambagna, Jean Joël & Kane, Gilles Quentin & Oyekale Abayomi, Samuel, 2012. "Subsistence Farming and Food Security in Cameroon: A Macroeconomic Approach," MPRA Paper 62756, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Louw Pienaar & Dieter von Fintel, 2013. "Hunger in the former apartheid homelands: Determinants of converging food security 100 years after the 1913 Land Act," Working Papers 26/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 1.
- Ward, Catherine D. & Shackleton, Charlie M., 2016. "Natural Resource Use, Incomes, and Poverty Along the Rural–Urban Continuum of Two Medium-Sized, South African Towns," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 80-93.
- Majiwa, Eucabeth Bosibori Opande & Lee, Boon & Wilson, Clevo, 2015. "Multi-lateral multi-output measurement of productivity: the case of African agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212769, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Sources Of Growth In South African Sources Of Growth In South African Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 4.
More about this item
Keywordssubsistence farming; livelihoods; agro-food markets; farm inputs; food security; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:58216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.