Analysing the South African table grape industry within a partial equilibrium framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Ian W. Hardie & Tulika A. Narayan & Bruce L. Gardner, 2001. "The Joint Influence of Agricultural and Nonfarm Factors on Real Estate Values: An Application to the Mid-Atlantic Region," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 120-132.
- David L. Chicoine, 1981. "Farmland Values at the Urban Fringe: An Analysis of Sale Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 353-362.
- Yue Jin Shi & Timothy T. Phipps & Dale Colyer, 1997. "Agricultural Land Values under Urbanizing Influences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 90-100.
- Holstein, R.H. III, 2003. "Real Reconciliation," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Farhed A. Shah & Marilyn A. Altobello, 1994. "Amenity Benefits and the Optimal Allocation of Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 53-62.
- C. Arden Pope III, 1985. "Agricultural Productive and Consumptive Use Components of Rural Land Values in Texas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(1), pages 81-86.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Libby, Lawrence W., 2003. "What are Farmland Amenities Worth?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(3).
- Katherine Inman & Donald M. McLeod & Dale J. Menkhaus, 2002. "Rural Land Use and Sale Preferences in a Wyoming County," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 72-87.
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," Working Papers 15657, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Hans R. Isakson, 1997. "An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of the Value of Vacant Land," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 103-114.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- D Maddison, 2000. "A hedonic analysis of agricultural land prices in England and Wales," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 519-532, December.
- Henderson, Jason & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 597-610, December.
- Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris, 2005. "Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-72, February.
- Wittenberg, Eric & Hanson, Steven D. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2005. "2004 Michigan Land Values," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10937, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Feng Xu & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Paul W. Barkley, 1993. "Measuring the Contributions of Site Characteristics to the Value of Agricultural Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 356-369.
- C. Arden Pope III & H. L. Goodwin, 1984. "Impacts of Consumptive Demand on Rural Land Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(5), pages 750-754.
- Hanson, Steven D. & Schwab, Gerald D., 1999. "1999 Michigan Land Values," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10933, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspartial equilibrium; table grape industry; projections; Demand and Price Analysis; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:53345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.