Quantifying the Trade Effect of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulations of OECD Countries on South African Food Exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Li & John C. Beghin, 2017.
"A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 4, pages 63-77
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2012. "A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 497-511.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Grant, Jason & Peterson, Everett & Ramniceanu, Radu, 2015. "Assessing the Impact of SPS Regulations on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "Protecting Health or Protecting Imports? Evidence from EU Non-Tariff Barriers," Discussion Papers 241267, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Karov, Vuko & Roberts, Donna & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett B., 2009. "A Preliminary Empirical Assessment of the Effect of Phytosanitary Regulations on US Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49345, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:1105-1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neeliah, Shalini A. & Neeliah, Harris & Goburdhun, Daya, 2013. "Assessing the relevance of EU SPS measures to the food export sector: Evidence from a developing agro-food exporting country," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-62.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:263-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Groeschl, 2016.
"The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 444-473, March.
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Gröschl, 2012. "The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12092, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2012. "The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows," ifo Working Paper Series 136, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofré, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose, 2012. "How far from harmonization are sanitary, phytosanitary and quality-related standards? An exporter’s perception approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 162-170.
- Neeliah, Harris & Neeliah, Shalini Amnee, 2014. "Changing Agro-food Export Composition and SPS Compliance: Lessons for Mauritius," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 15(1).
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuehual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, José, 2014. "Do Sanitary, Phytosanitary, and Quality-related Standards Affect International Trade? Evidence from Chilean Fruit Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 350-359.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coslovsky, Salo V., 2014. "Economic Development without Pre-Requisites: How Bolivian Producers Met Strict Food Safety Standards and Dominated the Global Brazil-Nut Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 32-45.
- Salamat Ali, 2016. "Export Response to Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Technical Barriers to Trade: Firm-level Evidence from a Developing Country," Discussion Papers 2016-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:10127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.