Saltbush â€“ a case for reintroduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinke, H. & Baethgen, W. E. & Carberry, P. S. & Donatelli, M. & Hammer, G. L. & Selvaraju, R. & Stockle, C. O., 2001. "Increasing profits and reducing risks in crop production using participatory systems simulation approaches," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 493-513.
- Harwood, Joy L. & Heifner, Richard G. & Coble, Keith H. & Perry, Janet E. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Managing Risk in Farming: Concepts, Research, and Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 34081, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- David C. Hall & Thomas O. Knight & Keith H. Coble & Alan E. Baquet & George F. Patrick, 2003. "Analysis of Beef Producers' Risk Management Perceptions and Desire for Further Risk Management Education," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 430-448.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Kay, Ronald D. & Edwards, William M., 1999. "Farm Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1374, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ritchie, John W. & Abawi, G. Yahya & Dutta, Sunil C. & Harris, Trevor R. & Bange, Michael, 2004. "Risk management strategies using seasonal climate forecasting in irrigated cotton production: a tale of stochastic dominance," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), March.
- Hardaker, J. Brian, 2000. "Some Issues in Dealing with Risk in Agriculture," Working Papers 12912, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Martin, Sandra, 1996. "Risk Management Strategies in New Zealand Agriculture and Horticulture," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(01), April.
- Cooper, Ian M. & Nguyen, Nam C. & Hancock, Jon, 2003. "Rotations, Risk and Reward: Farming system choice on the Eyre Peninsula of South Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57852, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W., 1998. "Southern Farmers' Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Just, David R. & Wolf, Steven & Zilberman, David, 2003. "Principles of risk management service relations in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 199-213.
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W., 2006. "Decision Support Systems in Australian Agriculture: State of the Art and Future Development," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25581, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ada, Tim & Malcolm, Bill & Williams, John, 2006. "A Survey of Price Risk Management in the Australian Cotton Industry," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 14.
- Kay, Ronald D. & Edwards, William M., 1999. "Farm Management: Instructor's Manual," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1373, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssaltbush; farm management; holistic planning; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbmau:122231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.