An analysis of regional tax convergence in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013.
"From supervision to resolution: next steps on the road to European banking union,"
- Nicolas Veron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "From Supervision to Resolution: Next Steps on the Road to European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Reint Gropp & Anil K Kashyap, 2010.
"A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 219-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gropp, Reint & Kashyap, Anil K., 2008. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Reint Gropp & Anil Kashyap, 2009. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei HREBENCIUC, 2010. "Public Debt Evolution in the Eurozone and the Need of Policy Coordination," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 53-62, August.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Banking system soundness is the key to more SME financing," Policy Contributions 785, Bruegel.
- Nicolas Veron, 2013. "A Realistic Bridge Towards European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Daniel Gros & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2014. "European Deposit Insurance and Resolution in the Banking Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 529-546, May.
- Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler, 2013. "The European Central Bank in the age of banking union," Policy Contributions 796, Bruegel.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; convergence; tax burden; European Union.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:xxii:y:2015:i:special(ii):p:140-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.