Economic Science and Postmodernism: Ethics Return
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiberiu Cristian Avrãmescu & Emilia Ungureanu, 2009. "Controversies Regarding the Economic Part Played by the State in Economy," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(04(533)), pages 57-66, April.
- Breitenfellner, Bastian & Wagner, Niklas, 2010. "Government intervention in response to the subprime financial crisis: The good into the pot, the bad into the crop," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 289-297, September.
- Marco Buti & Paul van den Noord, 2009. "The Euro: Past Successes And New Challenges," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 68-85, April.
- Adserà, Alícia & Boix, Carles, 2002. "Trade, Democracy, and the Size of the Public Sector: The Political Underpinnings of Openness," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(02), pages 229-262, March.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998.
"Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 997-1032, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," NBER Working Papers 5537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Why do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dawn Holland & Ray Barrell & Tatiana Fic & Ian Hurst & Iana Liadze & Ali Orazgani & Vladimir Pillonca, 2009. "THE WORLD ECONOMY: Destocking in the Euro Area," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 26-38, April.
- Joseph J. Spengler, 1949. "Laissez Faire and Intervention: A Potential Source of Historical Error," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 438-438.
- Ion Bucur, 2008. "The State – between Crisis and Reform," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 31-40, September.
- Ray Barrell & Tatiana Fic & Iana Liadze, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Effectiveness in the Banking Crisis," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 207(1), pages 43-50, January.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge; economic science; methodology; ethics.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:5(558):y:2011:i:5(558):p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.