Considerations on the Remuneration System of the Public Administration – an Analysis on Electoral Cycles and Scenarios Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2012_019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Daria Taglioni & Filippo di Mauro, 2009. "The euro and the competitiveness of European firms," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 5-53, January.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2016. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 707-735, September.
- Imre Fert– & L. J. Hubbard, 2003. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 247-259, February.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2012. "Value-Added Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McFetridge, D., 1995. "Competitiveness Concepts and Measures," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 5, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alunica MORARIU, 2012. "Normative premises and approaches for flexibilizing the access in the category of senior civil servants," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 690-695, May.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Profiroiu, Marius & Oancea, Bogdan & TurtureaN, Marius & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Analiza unor aspecte legate de mobilitatea si politizarea functiei publice in administratia publica din Romania," MPRA Paper 25957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2010.
More about this item
Keywordspublic administration; salaries; remuneration law for public administration.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:03(532):y:2009:i:03(532):p:57-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.