The Effect of External Finance on Africa's Variety of Manufactured Exports to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Warin, 2005. "The Hidden Structural Features of the Fiscal Rule: A European Saga," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 29-38, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:29-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2005.
"On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 349-373, March.
- A. Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," THEMA Working Papers 2003-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," Working Papers 2003-11, CEPII research center.
- A. Bhargava & L. Franzini & W. Narendranathan, 2006. "Serial Correlation and the Fixed Effects Model," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 4, pages 61-77 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cobham, David & Robson, Peter, 1994. "Monetary integration in Africa: A deliberately European perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-299, March.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Ostry, Jonathan D, 1997.
"Macroeconomic Shocks and Trade Flows within Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications for Optimum Currency Arrangements,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 412-444, October.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Jonathan David Ostry, 1995. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Trade Flows within Sub-Saharan Africa; Implications for Optimum Currency Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 95/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillaume, Dominique M. & Stasavage, David, 2000. "Improving Policy Credibility: Is There a Case for African Monetary Unions?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1391-1407, August.
- Mamadou Wane & Paul Burkett & Robert Guell, 1996. "Economic growth and monetary union in sub-Saharan Africa: new evidence on the effects of CFA-zone membership," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(12), pages 769-773.
- Thierry Warin & Phanindra V. Wunnava & Hubert P. Janicki, 2009.
"Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 74-86, February.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Janicki, Hubert P., 2008. "Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 3739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey Frankel & Andrew Rose, 2002.
"An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 437-466.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2001. "An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income," Working Paper Series rwp01-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mkenda, Beatrice Kalinda, 2001. "Is East Africa an Optimum Currency Area?," Working Papers in Economics 41, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Anyanwu, 2003. "Estimating the Macroeconomic Effects of Monetary Unions: The Case of Trade and Output," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 15(2‐3), pages 126-145.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 814-823, December.
- Padamja Khandelwal, 2004. "Comesa and Sadc; Prospects and Challenges for Regional Trade Integration," IMF Working Papers 04/227, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal Finance; Export Variety; Productivity;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afj:journl:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:38-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirk De Doncker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afrgrza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.