The Quality Trading Coefficient. General Formula to Qualify a Trade and a Trading Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doina FOTACHE & Luminita HURBEAN, 2006. "Enterprise Resource Planning and E-Business," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(3), pages 137-140.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Leontina Pavaloaia, 2012. "Corruption - An Inhibiting Factor For The Efficient Implementation Of Structural Funds In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 396-406, September.
- Vasile-Daniel W. Pavaloaia, 2011. "Aspects of Accounting and Financial Analysis Service Outsourcing: a Romanian Approach," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 21-33, June.
- Leontina Pavaloaia, 2012. "Overview of the Practical and Theoretical Approaches to the Estimation of Mineral Resources. A Financial Perspective," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 104-117, October.
- Louis Rinfret, 2011. "Psychosocial Aspects of the Performance of Strategic Alliances: A Critical Review of the Literature - I," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 34-45, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAlgorithmic trading; Financial markets; Quality trading coefficient; Trading;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:22:y:2018:i:3:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.