The Power of Social Media Analytics: Text Analytics Based on Sentiment Analysis and Word Clouds on R
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed Imran KABIR & Sriman MITRA & Suraya AKTER & Md Rakibul ISLAM & Soumya Suhreed DAS, 2022. "Developing a Network Design for a Smart Airport Using Cisco Packet Tracer," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 26(1), pages 25-38.
- Hassan Adamu & Syaheerah Lebai Lutfi & Nurul Hashimah Ahamed Hassain Malim & Rohail Hassan & Assunta Di Vaio & Ahmad Sufril Azlan Mohamed, 2021. "Framing Twitter Public Sentiment on Nigerian Government COVID-19 Palliatives Distribution Using Machine Learning," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Ahmad M. Alghamdi & Salvatore Flavio Pileggi & Osama Sohaib, 2023. "Social Media Analysis to Enhance Sustainable Knowledge Management: A Concise Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-30, June.
- Das, Subhankar & Mondal, Subhra & Puri, Vikram & Vrana, Vasiliki, 2022. "Structural review of relics tourism by text mining and machine learning," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 25-34.
- Ahmed Imran KABIR & Suraya AKTER & Sriman MITRA, 2021. "Students Engagement Detection in Online Learning During Covid-19 Pandemic Using R Programming Language," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 25(3), pages 26-37.
More about this item
KeywordsBig data; Text Analytics; Social Media Analytics; R; Sentiment analysis; Word Cloud; Twitter Analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.