Security Assessment of Web Based Distributed Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugen Gabriel GARAIS, 2015. "An Analytical Point Of View About Maintenance Processes For Distributed Applications," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(1), pages 232-240, May.
- Marius POPA & Sergiu Marin CAPISIZU, 2013. "Using Binary Code Instrumentation in Computer Security," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 47-63.
- Marius POPA, 2012. "Requirements of a Better Secure Program Coding," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 93-104.
- Gabriel Eugen Garais, 2012. "Maintenance Processes Evaluation For Distributed Applications," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(2), pages 378-388, December.
- Dan MANESCU & Mihai DOINEA, 2013. "Informatics System Design for the Management of Nutritional Supplementation in Body Modelling Sports," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 157-174.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity; Risks and Vulnerabilities; Distributed Applications; Audit Process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:152-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.