Using Quantitative Methods as Support for Audit of the Distributed Informatics Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius POPA & Cristian TOMA & Cristian AMANCEI, 2009. "Characteristics of the Audit Processes for Distributed Informatics Systems," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(3), pages 165-178.
- Marius POPA, 2009. "Detection of the Security Vulnerabilities in Web Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 127-136.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius POPA, 2010. "Audit Process during Projects for Development of New Mobile IT Application," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 34-46.
- Marius POPA, 2011. "Techniques and Methods to Improve the Audit Process of the Distributed Informatics Systems Based on Metric System," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 69-78.
- Marius POPA, 2011. "Framework for Evaluation of the IT&C Audit Metrics Impact," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(4), pages 119-133.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative Methods; Audit Process; Distributed Informatics System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:103-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.