Multilinks Database on Intergenerational Policy Indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2013.
"The two waves of service-sector growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 96-123, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Working Papers id:1934, eSocialSciences.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22914, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service Sector Growth," NBER Working Papers 14968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009.
"The German Business Services Statistics Panel 2003 to 2007,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 129(3), pages 515-522.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009. "The German Business Services Statistics Panel 2003 to 2007," Working Paper Series in Economics 127, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Exporter performance in the German business services sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 1015-1031, May.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Exporter Performance in the German Business Services Sector: First Evidence from the Services Statistics Panel," Working Paper Series in Economics 111, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Joachim Wagner, 2008.
"Neue Möglichkeiten zur Nutzung vertraulicher amtlicher Personen- und Firmendaten,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 329-349, August.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Neue Möglichkeiten zur Nutzung vertraulicher amtlicher Personen- und Firmendaten," Working Paper Series in Economics 48, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:167709 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v132_y2012_i3_q3_p453-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.