Betting on a Long Life – the Role of Subjective Life Expectancy in the Demand for Private Pension Insurance of German Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoni, Manfred & Jacobebbinghaus, Peter & Seth, Stefan, 2011. "ALWA-Befragungsdaten verknüpft mit administrativen Daten des IAB 1975-2009 (ALWA-ADIAB 7509)," FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 201105, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antoni, Manfred & Drasch, Katrin & Kleinert, Corinna & Matthes, Britta & Ruland, Michael & Trahms, Annette, 2011. "Working and learning in a changing world : Part I: Overview of the study - March 2011 (Second, updated version)," FDZ Methodenreport 201005_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Aderonke Osikominu & Robert Völter, 2006.
"Imputation Rules to Improve the Education Variable in the IAB Employment Subsample,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 126(3), pages 405-436.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Völter, Robert, 2005. "Imputation Rules to Improve the Education Variable in the IAB Employment Subsample," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Völter, Robert, 2005. "Imputation rules to improve the education variable in the IAB employment subsample," FDZ Methodenreport 200503_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Corinna Kleinert & Britta Matthes & Manfred Antoni & Katrin Drasch & Michael Ruland & Annette Trahms, 2011. "ALWA – New Life Course Data for Germany," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 131(4), pages 625-634.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Michela Coppola & Bettina Lamla, 2015.
"Savings In Times Of Demographic Change: Lessons From The German Experience,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 807-829, September.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Coppola, Michela & Lamla, Bettina, 2014. "Savings in Times of Demographic Change: Lessons from the German Experience," MEA discussion paper series 201418, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Härtl, K. & Leite, D.N., 2016. "Social Security and Public Insurance," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v132_y2012_i2_q2_p233-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.