Health Insurance Status and Physician Behavior in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bünnings & Harald Tauchmann, 2015.
"Who Opts out of the Statutory Health Insurance? A Discrete Time Hazard Model for Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(10), pages 1331-1347, October.
- Bünnings, Christian & Tauchmann, Harald, 2013. "Who Opts Out of the Statutory Health Insurance? A Discrete Time Hazard Model for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 458, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bünnings, Christian & Tauchmann, Harald, 2013. "Who opts out of the statutory health insurance? A discrete time hazard model for Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Patrick Hullegie & Tobias J. Klein, 2010.
"The effect of private health insurance on medical care utilization and self‐assessed health in Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(9), pages 1048-1062, September.
- Hullegie P & Klein TJ, 2009. "The effect of private health insurance on medical care utilization and self-assessed health in Germany," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hullegie, Patrick & Klein, Tobias J., 2010. "The Effect of Private Health Insurance on Medical Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5004, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Bünnings & Harald Tauchmann, 2013. "Who Opts Out of the Statutory Health Insurance? A Discrete Time Hazard Model for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0458, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0458 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v129_y2009_i1_q1_p297-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.