Flood Risk Exposure in Austria – Options for Bearing Risk Efficiently
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Heinschink & Franz Sinabell & Thomas Url, 2017. "Elements of an Index-based Margin Insurance. An Application to Wheat Production in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 536, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wblltn:y:2017:i:14:p:133-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reimund Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "Natural Hazards Insurance in Europe ? Tailored Responses to Climate Change Needed," Working Papers 2009-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Thomas Url, 2013. "Life Insurance Business Continues to Suffer from Low Interest Rates," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(9), pages 769-779, September.
- Thomas Url, 2013. "Life Insurance Business Continues to Suffer from Low Interest Rates," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 18(3), pages 166-176, November.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:9:p:701-711 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v128_y2008_i4_q4_p593-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.