European Data Watch: The German Taxpayer-Panel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Thomas-Patrick & Müller, Heiko, 2012. "Die Elastizitat des zu versteuernden Einkommens in Deutschland: Eine empirische Untersuchung auf Basis des deutschen Taxpayer-Panels," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 132, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2017.
"The elasticity of taxable income in the presence of deduction possibilities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 41-55.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2015. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Deduction Possibilities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Andreas Peichl & Moritz Drechsel-Grau, 2015. "Querverteilung und Spitzeneinkommen in Deutschland," IMK Report 108-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v127_y2007_i3_q3_p497-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.