Marriage Matters: Spousal Similarity in Life Satisfaction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Corneo, 2005. "Verteilungsarithmetik der rot-grünen Einkommensteuerreform," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 125(2), pages 299-314.
- Stefan Homburg, 2000. "German Tax Reform 2000. Description and Appraisal," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 504-513, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2012.
"You can’t be happier than your wife. Happiness gaps and divorce,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 110-130.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2009. "You Can't Be Happier than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce," IZA Discussion Papers 4599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2012. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness gaps and divorce," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754595, HAL.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2010. "You can't be happier than your wife: happiness gaps and divorce," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2010. "You Can't Be Happier Than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 261, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2011. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness Gaps and Divorce," PSE Working Papers halshs-00555427, HAL.
- Gail Pacheco & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- Ulrich Schimmack & Jürgen Schupp & Gert Wagner, 2008. "The Influence of Environment and Personality on the Affective and Cognitive Component of Subjective Well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 41-60, October.
- Ulrich Schimmack & Richard Lucas, 2010. "Environmental Influences on Well-Being: A Dyadic Latent Panel Analysis of Spousal Similarity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Ulrich Schimmack & Peter Krause & Gert Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2010. "Stability and Change of Well Being: An Experimentally Enhanced Latent State-Trait-Error Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 19-31, January.
More about this item
- Z23 - Other Special Topics - - Sports Economics - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v127_y2007_i1_q1_p105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.