Globalisation of Innovation in SMEs: Why They Go Abroad and What They Bring Back Home
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rammer, Christian & Bethmann, Nicola, 2009. "Schwerpunktbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2008: Innovationspartnerschaften - Schutz und Verletzung von intellektuellem Eigentum," ZEW Dokumentationen 09-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012.
"Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of equity-based and co-operative foreign R&D and impact on the parent firm's performance," KOF Working papers 12-305, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Review of Drivers, Impacts, and new Lines of Research," MPRA Paper 83367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdulaziz M. Abdulsaleh, 2016. "Factors Affecting Libyan SMEsâ€™ Selection of Banks as Business Partners," Quarterly Journal of Business Studies, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 201-210.
- Stefano Bresciani & Alberto Ferraris & Manlio Del Giudice, 2016. "R&D internationalization in asian developing countries: evidence from european multinationals," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 25-44.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance?," KOF Working papers 10-258, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers 375, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalisation of Innovation; Globalisation; SMEs; Effects of Innovation; Absorptive Capacities; Market Structure.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v59_y2008_is_q5_p173-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.