Exports and Firm Characteristics in Germany: A Survey of Empirical Studies (1991 to 2011)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015.
"A note on firm age and the margins of imports: first evidence from Germany,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(9), pages 679-682, June.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "A Note on Firm Age and the Margins of Exports: First Evidence from Germany," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 93-102, June.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of exports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 370, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of imports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 305, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of exports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 303, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Maria Bramati & Alberto Gaggero & Edna Solomon, 2015.
"International Trade and Domestic Competition: Evidence from Belgium,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 383-399, June.
- Bramati, Maria Caterina & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "International trade and domestic competition: Evidence from Belgium," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 13145, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad, 2016. "Exporting and Workforce Skills-Intensity in the Egyptian Manufacturing Firms: Empirical Evidence Using World Bank Firm-Level Data for Egypt," Working Paper Series in Economics 358, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kranzusch, Peter & Holz, Michael, 2013. "Internationalisierungsgrad von KMU: Ergebnisse einer Unternehmensbefragung," IfM-Materialien 222, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Wagner Joachim, 2016.
"Still Different After All These Years Extensive and Intensive Margins of Exports in East and West German Manufacturing Enterprises,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 236(2), pages 297-322, March.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "Still different after all these years. Extensive and intensive margins of exports in East and West German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 313, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Schwiebert, Jörg & Wagner, Joachim, 2015. "A Generalized Two-Part Model for Fractional Response Variables with Excess Zeros," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113059, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; firm characteristics; Germany; literature survey;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v57_y2011_i2_q2_p145-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.