Self-selection into Exports: Productivity and/or Innovation?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Movahedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017.
"Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-22.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Kiumars Shahbazi & Olivier Gaussens, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Post-Print halshs-02457390, HAL.
- Mohavedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Flora Bellone & Catherine Laffineur & Sophie Pommet, 2020. "Public Aid for Born Globals: A Diagnostic for the French Economy," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Stephan, Andreas & Viklund-Ros, Ingrid, 2020. "The impact of offshoring on innovation and productivity: Evidence from Swedish manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 486, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mercè Sala-Ríos & Mariona Farré-Perdiguer & Teresa Torres-Solé, 2020. "Exporting and Firms’ Performance—What about Cooperatives? Evidence from Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-22, October.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2011. "Innovation, productivité et exportation : Y-a-t-il un effet d'auto-sélection consciente? Une étude empirique sur les PMI de basse-Normandie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201123, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Movahedi, Mohammad & Gaussens, Olivier, 2011. "Innovation, productivity, and export: Evidence from SMEs in Lower Normandy, France," MPRA Paper 40443, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Gómez, Jaime & Vargas, Pilar, 2012. "Intangible resources and technology adoption in manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1607-1619.
- Christopher F. Baum & Hans Lööf & Andreas Stephan & Ingrid Viklund-Ros, 2020. "The impact of offshoring on productivity and innovation: Evidence from Swedish manufacturing firms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1014, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Apr 2021.
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2017.
"Self-selection and learning-by-exporting hypotheses: micro-level evidence,"
Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 133-160, April.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Self-Selection and Learning-by-Exporting Hypotheses: Micro Level Evidence," MPRA Paper 71480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsself-selection; exports; productivity; innovation; persistence;
All these keywords.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v55_y2009_i3_q3_p219-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.