Dissecting the Two-Handed Approach: Who’s the Expert Hand For What?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008.
"Central Banks, Trade Unions and Reputation – Is there Room for an Expansionist Manoeuvre in the European Union?,"
19719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008. "Central banks, trade unions and reputation - is there room for an expansionist manoeuvre in the European Union?," Working Papers on Economic Governance 31, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Arne Heise & Özlem Görmez Heise, 2010. "Europäische Wirtschaftsregierung - Notwendige Ergänzung der EWU oder unrealistische Illusion?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 36(3), pages 325-347.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007.
"Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion,"
Working Papers on Economic Governance
23, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007.
"Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion
[The struggle over distribution and monetary sanction]," MPRA Paper 15228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007. "Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion
More about this item
KeywordsWage Policy; Demand Policy; Assignment Problem; Two-Handed Approach;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v52_y2006_i3_q3_p50-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.