Purchasing from Informal Markets: Evidence from Serbia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhme, Marcus & Thiele, Rainer, 2012.
"Is the Informal Sector Constrained from the Demand Side? Evidence for Six West African Capitals,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1369-1381.
- Böhme, Marcus & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Is the informal sector constrained from the demand side? Evidence for six West African capitals," Kiel Working Papers 1683, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thiele, Rainer & Böhme, Marcus, 2011. "Is the Informal Sector Constrained from the Demand Side? Evidence for Six West African Capitals," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 48307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thiele, Rainer & Böhme, Marcus, 2011. "Is the Informal Sector Constrained from the Demand Side? Evidence for Six West African Capitals," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 76, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Holger Bonin & Ulf Rinne, 2014. "‘Beautiful Serbia’ - objective and subjective outcomes of active labour market policy in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Kolady, Deepthi & Lesser, William H., 2006. "Is it Feasible to Provide Genetically Modified Crops to Small Farmers on Preferential Terms? : An Ex Ante Analysis of Bt Eggplant in India," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21130, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Casola, Luca & Kemp, Simon & Mackenzie, Alexander, 2009. "Consumer decisions in the black market for stolen or counterfeit goods," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 162-171, April.
- Marcus H Böhme & Rainer Thiele, 2014.
"Informal–Formal Linkages and Informal Enterprise Performance in Urban West Africa,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 473-489, September.
- Böhme, Marcus & Thiele, Rainer, 2012. "Informal-formal linkages and informal enterprise performance in urban West Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1751, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Sector Purchases; Serbia; Interval Regression;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v52_y2006_i3_q3_p30-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.