The Productivity Slowdown, the Oil Shocks, and the Real Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia S. Gómez-López & Luis A.Puch, 2008. "Macroeconomic Consequences of International Commodity Price Shocks," Working Papers 2008-27, FEDEA.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013. "Macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks in Brazil and in the United States," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 475-486.
- Guivarch, Céline & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Crassous, Renaud, 2009.
"The resilience of the Indian economy to rising oil prices as a validation test for a global energy-environment-economy CGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4259-4266, November.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphane Hallegatte & Renaud Crassous, 2008. "The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866431, HAL.
- Céline Guivarch, 2009. "The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model," Post-Print halshs-00799441, HAL.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphane Hallegatte & Renaud Crassous, 2009. "The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model," Post-Print hal-00566971, HAL.
- Schwark, Florentine, 2014. "Energy price shocks and medium-term business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 112-121.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 1996. "Can Technology Improvements Cause Productivity Slowdowns?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 209-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald SCHMIDBAUER & Eren KALAYCIO?LU, "undated". "Crude Oil and Oil-Related Turkish Company Stocks: A Volatility Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800127, EcoMod.
- Oison, Mancur, 1995. "The secular increase in European unemployment rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 593-599, April.
- Svendsen, Gert T, 1995. "California shows the future of electricity production in the Single Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 857-859, October.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphane Hallegatte & Renaud Crassous, 2008. "The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model," Working Papers hal-00866431, HAL.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004. "Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Beaudreau, Bernard C., 2017. "The economies of speed, KE=1/2mv2 and the productivity slowdown," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 100-113.
- Baltasar Manzano & Carlos de Miguel & JosÈ Mô MartÌn Moreno, "undated". "Oil Shocks and the Business Cycle in Europe," Studies on the Spanish Economy 215, FEDEA.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- David W. Rasmussen, 1990. "Economic Development as an Empirical Concept," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 56-61, Winter.
- Danny García Callejas, 2005. "Economic Growth, Consumption and Oil Scarcity in Colombia: A Ramsey model, time series and panel data approach," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004180, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano & Jose M. Martin Moreno, "undated". "Perturbaciones petroliferas y fluctuaciones agregadas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 134, FEDEA.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-martinmoreno is not listed on IDEAS
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila & Thuraisamy, Kannan, 2013.
"Oil price uncertainty and sovereign risk: Evidence from Asian economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 51-57.
- Sharma, Susan & Thuraisamy, Sivananthan, 2012. "Oil Price Uncertainty and Sovereign Risk: Evidence from Asian Economies," Financial Econometics Series fe_2012_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Pelaez, Rolando F., 2004. "Dating the productivity slowdown with a structural time-series model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 253-264, May.
- William E. Cullison, 1989. "The U.S. productivity slowdown: what the experts say," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 10-21.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada & Guorn Liu, 1991. "Labor Productivity and Market Competition in Japan," NBER Working Papers 3800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3073-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:2:y:1988:i:4:p:43-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.