Tax Reform: Theory and Practice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (Summer)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/jep/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Anthony Ostrosky, 1997. "Bank failures in the U.S.: A note on regulation Q," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 176-180, May.
- Barbaro, Salvatore & Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Reforming a complicated income tax system: The political economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-59, March.
- Cenkhan Sahin, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of mortgage interest deduction," DNB Working Papers 514, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cronin, Julie Anne & Lin, Emily Y. & Power, Laura & Cooper, Michael, 2013. "Distributing the Corporate Income Tax: Revised U.S. Treasury Methodology," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 239-262, March.
- A. B. Atkinson, 2004. "Income Tax and Top Incomes over the Twentieth Century," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 123-141, march.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1996.
"Tax Shelters and Passive Losses after the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 193-233
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1995. "Tax Shelters and Passive Losses After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2002. "What makes personal income taxes progressive? The case of Belgium," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(3), pages 91-112.
- André DECOSTER & Isabel STANDAERT & Christian VALENDUC & Guy VAN CAMP, 2000. "What Makes Personal Income Taxes Progressive? the Case of Belgium," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0008, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2000. "What makes Personal Income Taxes progressive? The case of Belgium," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0008, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:2:p:176-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joel Slemrod, 1992. "Did the Tax Reform Act of 1986 Simplify Tax Matters?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 45-57, Winter.
- T. Kirk White, 2002. "Marginal Tax Rates and the Tax Reform of 1986: the Long-run Effect on the U.S. Wealth Distribution," Macroeconomics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Gerald E. Auten & Joseph J. Cordes, 1991. "Policy Watch: Cutting Capital Gains Taxes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 181-192, Winter.
- Andrá Decoster & Guy Van Camp, 2001. "Redistributive effects of the shift from personal income taxes to indirect taxes: Belgium 1988-93," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 79-106, March.
- Jonathan R. Kesselman, 1992. "Income Security via the Tax System: Canadian and American Reforms," NBER Chapters,in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 97-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Inman, 1993. "Presidential Leadership and the Reform of Fiscal Policy: Learning from Reagan's Role in TRA 86," NBER Working Papers 4395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- William T. Alpert & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1992. "Introduction to "Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons"," NBER Chapters,in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Gregory Ballentine, 1992. "The Structure of the Tax System versus the Level of Taxation: An Evaluation of the 1986 Act," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 59-68, Winter.
- John Bishop & K. Chow & John Formby & Chih-Chin Ho, 1997. "Did Tax Reform Reduce Actual US Progressivity? Evidence from the Taxpayer Compliance Measurement Program," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 177-197, May.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Yun, Kun-Young, 1990. "Tax Reform and U.S. Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 3403059, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Voßmerbäumer, Jan & Wagner, Franz W., 2013. "Steuerwirkungen betrieblicher Entgeltpolitik," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 144, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mackay, Daniel, 2011. "Estimating the impact of investment tax credits on aircraft demand," MPRA Paper 32767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:1:y:1987:i:1:p:11-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed