Evaluating Public Goods and Regulations: Comments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney Webb, 1912. "The Economic Theory of a Legal Minimum Wage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20, pages 973-973.
- Edward Alsworth Ross, 1903. "Recent Tendencies in Sociology. III," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 438-455.
- Claudia Goldin, 1994.
"The Political Economy of Immigration Restriction in the United States, 1890 to 1921,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy, pages 223-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin, 1993. "The Political Economy of Immigration Restriction in the United States, 1890 to 1921," NBER Working Papers 4345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Leonard, 2000. "The Very Idea of Applying Economics: The Modern Minimum-Wage Controversy and Its Antecedents," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 117-144, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Nicolaj Verdelin, 2012.
"Optimal Provision of Public Goods: A Synthesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 384-408, June.
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Nicolaj Verdelin, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods: A Synthesis," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Nicolaj Verdelin, 2009. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods: A Synthesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2538, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:233-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.