A Curmudgeon's Guide to Microeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Granger, 1997. "Le renouveau de la théorie des organisations. Lecture critique de trois ouvrages récents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 147-180.
- Donald W. Katzner, 2015. "A Neoclassical Curmudgeon Looks at Heterodox Criticisms of Microeconomics," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2015(4), pages 1-63, February.
- Frederic Jennings, 2010. "Toward a Horizonal Theory of Justice: Efficiency, Equity, Rights and Capabilities in a Free Market Economy," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 77-87, January.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2009. "El Profesor Fukuyama Y La Enseñanza De La Economía," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2009-03, March.
- John Hatgioannides & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory," Working Papers 686, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Frederic Jennings, 2010. "Toward a Horizonal Theory of Justice: Efficiency, Equity, Rights and Capabilities in a Free Market Economy," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 77-87, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:8:y:1970:i:2:p:405-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.