An Essay on Youth Joblessness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Spivak, Avia, 1981.
"The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 372-391, April.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 151, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," NBER Working Papers 0362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie, 1988. "Pension Fund Investment Policy," NBER Working Papers 2752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1987. "Issues in Pension Economics," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi87-1, January.
- Jeremy I. Bulow, 1982. "What are Corporate Pension Liabilities?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(3), pages 435-452.
- Zvi Bodie & Alex Kane & Robert L. McDonald, 1986. "Risk and Required Returns on Debt and Equity," NBER Chapters,in: Financing Corporate Capital Formation, pages 51-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "Retirement, Pensions, and Social Security," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262060914, January.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Introduction to "Pensions in the U.S. Economy"," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions in the U.S. Economy, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi88-1, January.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-88-29 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2011.
"¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?,"
DTE 524, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Eva O. Arceo Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos Vázquez, 2011. "¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2011-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Arceo-Gómez, Eva Olimpia & Campos-Vázquez, Raymundo M., 2012.
"¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?
[Who are the idle youth in Mexico?]," MPRA Paper 44530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Brewer, Laura., 2004. "Youth at risk : the role of skills development in facilitating the transition to work," ILO Working Papers 993733893402676, International Labour Organization.
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Manuel Ramírez Gómez & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2005.
"The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, pages 111-135.
- Jairo Baquero & Juan Carlos Guataqui & Lina Sarmiento, 2000. "Un marco analítico de la discriminación laboral. Teorias, modalidades y estudios para Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003679, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cecil Mlatsheni & Sandrine Rospabé, 2002. "An Analysis of the Spatial Distribution of the Clothing and Textile Industry in SADC," Working Papers 02065, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:373389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burns, Justine & Godlonton, Susan & Keswell, Malcolm, 2010.
"Social networks, employment and worker discouragement: Evidence from South Africa,"
Elsevier, pages 336-344.
- Susan Godlonton & Justine Burns, 2006. "Social Networks, Employment and Worker Discouragement: Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 6, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Alba, Alfonso, 1997. "Re-employment probabilities of young workers in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6073, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Caruso Raul & Gavrilova Evelina, 2012.
"Youth Unemployment, Terrorism and Political Violence, Evidence from the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-37.
- Caruso, Raul & Gavrilova, Evelina, 2011. "Youth Unemployment, Terrorism and Political Violence, Evidence from the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 6/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn, 2015. "The Early Labour Market Effects of Generally and Vocationally Oriented Higher Education: Is There a Trade-off?," IZA Discussion Papers 9137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alba, Alfonso, 1996. "Employment transitions of young workers in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4106, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Derek Yu, 2012. "Youths in the South African labour market since the transition: A study of changes between 1995 and 2011," Working Papers 18/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Derek Yu, 2013. "Youth unemployment in South Africa since 2000 revisited," Working Papers 04/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Olga Demidova & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "The Impact of Crises on Youth Unemployment of Russian Regions: An Empirical Analysis," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 78/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Floro E. Caroleo & Orietta Dessy, 2013.
"Stepping stones versus dead end jobs: exits from temporary contracts in Italy after the 2003 reform,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 31-62.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2012. "Stepping Stones versus Dead End Jobs: Exits from Temporary Contracts in Italy after the 2003 Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josefina Bruni Celli & Richard Obuchi, 2002. "Adolescents and Young Adults in Latin America, Critical Decisions at a Critical Age: Young Adult Labor Market Experience," Research Department Publications 3161, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fernando Coloma & Bernardita Vial, 2003. "Desempleo e Inactividad Juvenil en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(119), pages 149-171.
- Caroleo Floro Ernesto & Pastore Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del(l') (in)successo lavorativo dei giovani,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 107-107.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
[The determinants of youth success in the labour market]," MPRA Paper 14218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009. "Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
- Arye L. Hillman & John G. Riley, 1989.
"Politically Contestable Rents And Transfers,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 17-39.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Matthew Wright, 1987. "Evaluating Information Programs when Outcomes are Discrete: Energy Audit Programs and Household Energy Retrofit Activity," UCLA Economics Working Papers 451, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramírez, 1998. "Re-employment probabilities of young workers in Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 201-224, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:24:y:1986:i:2:p:613-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.