The Corporation, Competition, and the Invisible Hand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/journal|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2008.
"Competing for Ownership,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1279-1308, December.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2000. "Competing for Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2008. "Competing for ownership," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2004. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-148, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1994. "Competitions of Socio-Economic Institutions: In Search of the Winners," Working Paper Series 422, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Singh, A., 1997. "Liberalisation, the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control: A Bridge Too Far for the Indian Economy?," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 97-af35, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "Liberalisation, the stock market and the market for corporate control: a bridge too far for the Indian economy?," MPRA Paper 54929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kane, Edward J, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-367, May.
- Edward J. Kane, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 0638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolay Naydenov, 2007. "The Capital-Centered Model of Corporate Ownership," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 42-59.
- Benjamin Richardson & Wes Cragg, 2010. "Being Virtuous and Prosperous: SRI’s Conflicting Goals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 21-39, April.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Addendum to India’s Economic Reforms and Development: Essays for Manmohan Singh," MPRA Paper 53179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Lapidus, 1987. "Avant-propos," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1081-1094.
- Furubotn, Eirik G., 2001. "The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Shen, Luxi & Zhang, Shirley & Chen, Jingqiu & Zhang, Li, 2012. "Fate or fight: Exploring the hedonic costs of competition," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 177-186.
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- James A. Dalton & Louis Esposito, 1981. "The Traditional and Strategy Formulation Models of Industry Analysis: Implications for Public Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 15-25, Jan-Mar.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Laurent d'Ursel, 1983. "Politiques de « non-prix » : Equilibre et optimum," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1057-1088.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2008. "Insider ownership, ownership concentration and investment performance: An international comparison," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 688-705, December.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 2001. "Time and Path Dependencies in Foreign Acquisition Behaviours The History of Danish Takeovers Abroad 1888 to 1993," Working Papers 3-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 1999. "Competence: A Dynamic Extension of the Existing Typology of Acquisition Motives," Working Papers 12-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:32-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed