The Economics of Racial Discrimination: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Battaglini, 2002.
"Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1379-1401, July.
- Marco Battaglini, 1999. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Discussion Papers 1295, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Battaglini, 2000. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1557, Econometric Society.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:03:p:611-621_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennedsen Morten & Feldmann Sven E., 2002.
"Lobbying and Legislative Organization: The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, August.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2002. "Lobbying and Legislative Organization The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure," Working Papers 01-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1987. "Hiring Procedures in the Firm: Their Economic Determinants and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 2185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1982. "A Robinsonian Approach to Discrimination," Munich Reprints in Economics 3351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Manuel Ramírez Gómez & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2005.
"The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, pages 111-135.
- Jairo Baquero & Juan Carlos Guataqui & Lina Sarmiento, 2000. "Un marco analítico de la discriminación laboral. Teorias, modalidades y estudios para Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003679, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- François Combarnous, 1994. "Discrimination et marché du travail : concepts et théories," Documents de travail 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Augustin Fosu, 1988. "Trends in relative earnings gains by black women: Implications for the future," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 31-45.
- Aparna Mitra, 1999. "Structural characteristics of firms and industries and black and white wage inequality in the U.S. economy: 1988," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 179-192.
- Robert Cherry & Susan Feiner, 1992. "The treatment of racial and sexual discrimination in economics journals and economics textbooks: 1972 to 1987," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 99-118.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1996. "Search and discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 143-167, September.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0773-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2002. "Ethnic and gender wagedisparities in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2859, The World Bank.
- Charles Latos, 1982. "Racial discrimination in labor markets: A job filtering hypothesis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 413-427.
- Mitra, Aparna, 2003. "Establishment size, employment, and the gender wage gap," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-330, July.
- Walker, John R., 1996. "Earnings differentials of Mexican immigrants: The case of Turkey processing," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 271-283.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:12:y:1974:i:3:p:849-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.