The Nature of the Savings Function in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/journal|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2007. "Impact of Children on Household Savings in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2005 Vol. XXXII No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Combey, Adama, 2016.
"Private Consumption in The WAEMU Zone: Does Interest Rate Matter?,"
75426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Combey, Adama, 2016. "Private Consumption in The WAEMU Zone: Does Interest Rates Matter?," MPRA Paper 75144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kherallah, Mylene W. & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994. "Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 99-110, December.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994. "Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Paulgeorg Juhl, 1980. "American multinationals and American interests — Oder : American interests and American multinationals ?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(3), pages 584-592, September.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Burke, Paul J. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Aid and growth: A study of South East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 350-362, April.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2012. "Moral Hazard in the Euro-Zone?," MPRA Paper 61103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:11:y:1991:i:1:a:3009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 5, pages 105-127, June.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2013. "The Industry oriented Asian Tigers and the Natural Resource based Pacific Alliance Economic Growth Models," MPRA Paper 61665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Jung-Chao & Xu, Lilai, 1997. "Household savings and investment: The case of Shanghai," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-91.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "The effects of interest rates on savings in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 56, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:153456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 1989. "Determinantes del ahorro en Colombia, 1970-1987," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33326, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Peek P., 1974. "Household savings and demographic change in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 991534563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jere Behrman & James A. Hanson, 1979. "The Use of Econometric Models in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 1-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:11:y:1973:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed