How Big Are Total Individual Income Tax Expenditures, and Who Benefits from Them?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Eric J. Toder & Joseph Rosenberg & Amanda Eng, 2013. "Evaluating Broad-Based Approaches for Limiting Tax Expenditures," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(4), pages 807-832, December.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015.
"Accounting for Tax Evasion Profiles and Tax Expenditures in Microsimulation Modelling. The BETAMOD Model for Personal Income Taxes in Italy,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(3), pages 99-136.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "Accounting for tax evasion profiles and tax expenditures in microsimulation modelling. The BETAMOD model for personal income taxes in Italy," Working Papers 2015:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Chen, Daniel L. & Lind, Jo Thori, 2016. "The Political Economy of Beliefs: Why Fiscal and Social Conservatives/Liberals (Sometimes) Come Hand-in-Hand," IAST Working Papers 16-62, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Lind, Jo Thori, 2016. "The Political Economy of Beliefs: Why Fiscal and Social Conservatives/Liberals (Sometimes) Come Hand-in-Hand," TSE Working Papers 16-722, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2012. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 26, pages 93-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debbie Bloch, 2012. "Tackling income inequality: The role of taxes and transfers," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 37-70.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Galina Kitova & Vitaliy Roud, 2014. "Tax Incentives for R&D and Innovation: Demand versus Effects," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 18-41.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Galina Kitova & Vitaliy Roud, 2014. "Tax incentives for r&d and innovation: demand versus effects," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(3 (eng)), pages 18-41.
- Galina A. Kitova, 2014. "Taxation Of R&D: Review Of Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- William G. Gale & Samuel Brown, 2013. "Tax Reform for Growth, Equity, and Revenue," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(6), pages 721-754, November.
- Brown, Samuel & Gale, William G., 2012. "Tax Reform for Growth, Equity, and Revenue," MPRA Paper 55056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blaufus, Kay & Hechtner, Frank & Möhlmann, Axel, 2014. "The effect of tax preparation expenses for employees: Evidence from Germany," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 157, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debra Bloch, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 3. Income Redistribution via Taxes and Transfers Across OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 926, OECD Publishing.
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2011. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," NBER Working Papers 17268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard Burman, 2013. "Pathways to Tax Reform Revisted," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 155, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Květa Kubátová & Martin Jareš, 2011. "Identifikace a kvantifikace daňových úlev v ČR v roce 2008
[Identification and Quantification of Tax Reliefs in the Czech Republic in the Year 2008]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 475-489.
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2012. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," Tax Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 93-124.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:98:y:2008:i:2:p:79-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed