Incomplete Contracts and Ownership: Some New thoughts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sloof, Randolph & Sonnemans, Joep, 2011.
"The interaction between explicit and relational incentives: An experiment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 573-594.
- Randolph Sloof & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "The Interaction between Explicit and Relational Incentives: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-030/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008.
"Incomplete contracts, the hold-up problem, and asymmetric information,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 119-122, April.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Incomplete Contracts, the Hold-Up Problem and Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andres Almazan & Javier Suarez & Sheridan Titman, 2009.
"Firms' Stakeholders and the Costs of Transparency,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 871-900, September.
- Paul Walker, 2010. "The (Non)Theory Of The Knowledge Firm," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Biró, Flóra Panna & Márkus, Ádám & Erdey, László, 2016. "A kormányzás hatása a közvetlen külföldi tőkebefektetésekre Latin-Amerikában," MPRA Paper 80025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007.
"The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital,"
612, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2011. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 16923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2007. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Papers 325, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Why Fixed Rent Contracts are Less Prevalent: Weak Third Party Enforcement and Endogenous Principal Type," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201606, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2011.
"Can contracts solve the hold-up problem? Experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 186-199, September.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2009. "Can Contracts Solve the Hold-Up Problem? Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:281-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guembel, Alexander & White, Lucy, 2014. "Good cop, bad cop: Complementarities between debt and equity in disciplining management," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 541-569.
- An-Chi Tung & Henry Wan, Jr., 2009. "Comparative Advantages and Possible Coordination Failure: An Explanatory Note," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 280-291, May.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2015.
"Government versus private ownership of public goods: The role of bargaining frictions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 23-31.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2015. "Government versus private ownership of public goods: The role of bargaining frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10686, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Hart, 2008. "Economica Coase Lecture Reference Points and the Theory of the Firm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 404-411, August.
- Cadot, Julien, 2014. "Agency costs of vertical integration: the case of wine business in France," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182671, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bohdan Kukharskyy, 2012. "Global Sourcing if Contracts are Reference Points," Working Papers 129, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Steele, Scott R., 2009. "Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 398-405, December.
- Paul Walker, 2015. "Contracts, Entrepreneurs, Market Creation And Judgement: The Contemporary Mainstream Theory Of The Firm In Perspective," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 317-338, April.
- Paul Walker, 2013. "The ‘Reference Point’ Approach To The Theory Of The Firm: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 670-695, September.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008.
"Joint ownership and the hold-up problem under asymmetric information,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 577-580, June.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Joint Ownership and the Hold-up Problem Under Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:97:y:2007:i:2:p:182-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.