The Effects of the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut on Corporate Behavior: Interpreting the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Henrekson & Tino Sanandaji, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of taxation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 167-185, September.
- William Mingyan Cheung & Li Jiang, 2016. "Does free cash flow problem contribute to excess stock return synchronicity?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 12(1), pages 1-94, March.
- Roc Armenter & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2011. "The macroeconomics of firms' savings," Working Papers 12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fossen, Frank & Simmler, Martin, 2012.
"Differential taxation and firms' financial leverage: Evidence from the introduction of a flat tax on interest income,"
2012/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2012. "Differential Taxation and Firms' Financial Leverage: Evidence from the Introduction of a Flat Tax on Interest Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1190, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2016.
"Personal taxation of capital income and the financial leverage of firms,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 48-81, February.
- Frank Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2016. "Personal taxation of capital income and the financial leverage of firms," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 48-81, February.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Simmler, Martin, 2016. "Personal Taxation of Capital Income and the Financial Leverage of Firms," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 48-81.
- Amy Dittmar, 2008. "Corporate Cash Policy and How to Manage it with Stock Repurchases," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(3), pages 22-34.
- Floyd, Eric & Li, Nan & Skinner, Douglas J., 2015. "Payout policy through the financial crisis: The growth of repurchases and the resilience of dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 299-316.
- Chang, Kiyoung & Kang, Eun & Li, Ying, 2016. "Effect of institutional ownership on dividends: An agency-theory-based analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2551-2559.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:158-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:751-772 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Blouin & Jana Raedy & Douglas Shackelford, 2010. "Dividends, Share Repurchases, and Tax Clienteles: Evidence from the 2003 Reductions in Shareholder Taxes," NBER Working Papers 16129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korinek, Anton & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2009. "Dividend taxation and intertemporal tax arbitrage," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 142-159, February.
- Winter, Christoph & Kraus, Beatrice, 2016. "Do Tax Changes Affect Credit Markets and Financial Frictions? Evidence from Credit Spreads," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145636, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:96:y:2006:i:2:p:124-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.