Changing Incentives of the Chinese Bureaucracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
- James Heckman & Lance Lochner & Christopher Taber, 1998.
"Explaining Rising Wage Inequality: Explanations With A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Labor Earnings With Heterogeneous Agents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 1-58, January.
- James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Christopher Taber, 1998. "Explaining Rising Wage Inequality: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Labor Earnings with Heterogeneous Agents," NBER Working Papers 6384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Kobil Ruziev & Don Webber, 2017. "SMEs access to formal finance in post-communist economies: Do institutional structure and political connectedness matter?," Working Papers 20171701, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2017.
"Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 460-480.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2013. "Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6688, The World Bank.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Donghua Chen & Dequan Jiang & Haitian Lu & Mingming Zhou, 2015. "State Capitalism vs. Private Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 20930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2000. "Civic Culture and Economic Transition in Russia," MPRA Paper 20068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Tanya & Firth, Michael, 2011. "Can book-tax differences capture earnings management and tax Management? Empirical evidence from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Kenneth Koford, 2000. "Citizen Restraints on “Leviathan” Government: Transition Politics in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 30-62.
- Wilson, Ross, 2016. "Does Governance Cause Growth? Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 138-151.
- He, Guanming, 2016. "Fiscal Support and Earnings Management," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 57-84.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2001.
"Трансплантация Экономических Институтов
[Transplantation of Economic Institutions]," MPRA Paper 22034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lizal, Lubomir & Kocenda, Evzen, 2001.
"State of corruption in transition: case of the Czech Republic,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 138-160, June.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2000. "Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 345, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "The Paradox of Czech Crusaders: Will They Ever Learn the Corruption Lesson? (Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic)," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp171, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hu, Yifan & OPPER, Sonja & Wong, Sonia M.L., 2006. "Political economy of labor retrenchment: Evidence based on China's state-owned enterprises," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 281-299.
- Alan A. Bevan & Saul Estrin, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 342, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Chow, Kenneth & Yiu, Matthew & Tam, Dickson, 2010. "House Market in Chinese Cities: Dynamic Modeling, In-Sampling Fitting and Out-of-Sample Forecasting," MPRA Paper 27367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koford, Kenneth, 2000. "Citizen restraints on "Leviathan" government: transition politics in Bulgaria," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 307-338, June.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen, 2013.
"The Matching Of Heterogeneous Firms And Politicians,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1502-1522, April.
- Chen, Maggie, 2009. "The Matching of Heterogeneous Firms and Politicians," MPRA Paper 23508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maggie X. Chen, 2009. "The Matching of Heterogeneous Firms and Politicians," Working Papers 2009-05, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2005.
"Общество Перманентного Перераспределения: Роль Реформ
[Permanent Redistribution Society: The Role of Reforms]," MPRA Paper 22526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- EL KAROUNI, Ilyess, 2008.
"ORIGINES et consolidation du changement institutionnel : le cas chinois
[ORIGINS and Strengthening of Institutional Change: the Chinese Case]," MPRA Paper 8714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trien Le & Trevor Buck, 2011. "State ownership and listed firm performance: a universally negative governance relationship?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(2), pages 227-248, May.
- Полтерович В.М., 2006.
"Стратегии Институциональных Реформ. Китай И Россия,"
Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ),
Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 42(2), апрель.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2006.
"Стратегии Институциональных Реформ: Китай И Россия
[Institutional Reform Strategies: China and Russia]," MPRA Paper 22010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2006. "Стратегии Институциональных Реформ: Китай И Россия
- Qin, Zhong, 2011. "Models of trust-sharing in Chinese private enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1017-1029, May.
- Wilson, Ross, 2015. "Does Governance Cause Growth? Evidence from China," Working Papers 2015:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Maria Csanadi, 2001. "A Model Explaining Social and Political Change of Party-states Structural and Dynamic Background of Similarities and Differences in Reproduction, reforms, Collapse and Transformation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0101, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2008.
"Современное Состояние Теории Экономических Реформ
[Modern Condition of the Theory of Economic Reforms]," MPRA Paper 22032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:393-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.