International Comparisons of the Sources of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:2:p:1028-1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 2005. "Les technologies de l’information et les économies du G7," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 15-45, Mars-Juin.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2004.
"Specialization, factor accumulation and development,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 277-302, December.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2002. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," Working Papers 488, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2004. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," NBER Working Papers 10638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008.
"The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubina Vohra, 1998. "Convergence (divergence) and the U.S. states," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 372-378, December.
- Stanley, T. D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Steel, Piers, 2015. "Does ICT generate economic growth? A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2015_9, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2018.
"Knowledge Spillovers And Output Per Worker: An Industry‐Level Analysis For Oecd Countries,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1028-1046, April.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers and Output per Worker: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 84948, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2016.
- Risti Permani, 2009. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth in East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Dale Jorgenson & Eric Yip, 2001. "Whatever Happened to Productivity Growth?," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 509-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 1998. "Socio-economics and rational choice theory: Specification of their relations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-205.
- Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & Paul E. Brockway & Randall Pruim & Tiago Domingos & Marco Sakai, 2017. "From Theory to Econometrics to Energy Policy: Cautionary Tales for Policymaking Using Aggregate Production Functions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-44, February.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013.
"Technological catch-up or neoclassical convergence? Identifying the channels of convergence for Italian regions,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 169-181.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "Technological Catch-up or Neoclassical Convergence? Identifying the Channels of Convergence for Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 13051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Technological Catch-Up Or Neoclassical Convergence? Identifying The Channels Of Convergence For Italian Regions," Working Papers 200904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:3:p:705-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:29:y:1998:i:1998-3:p:205-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver J. Blanchard, 1997. "The Medium Run," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 89-158.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015.
"Knowlegde Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An industry-level Analysis for OECD countries,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 63542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," Working Papers 57, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2006.
"Влияние На Човешкия Капитал Върху Икономическия Растеж (България, 1949-2005 Г.)
[The Impact of Human Capital on the Economic Growth (Bulgaria, 1949-2005)]," MPRA Paper 37244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Yip, Eric, 1999. "Qu’est-il advenu de la croissance de la productivité?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 559-596, décembre.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2008. "A climate-change policy induced shift from innovations in carbon-energy production to carbon-energy savings," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 425-448, March.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 2000. "Generalized Solow-Neutral Technical Progress and Postwar Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:25-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.