Theoretical Aspects of Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Parcero, 2013.
"Behind the Eastern–Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 871-891, December.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Jorge Parcero, 2011. "Behind the Eastern-Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization," Working Papers 1112, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008.
"Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 724-740, December.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2007.
"Trade and migration: a U-shaped transition in Eastern Europe,"
3446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor, 2008. "Trade and Migration: a U-Shaped Transition in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 010-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2011. "Transformaciona kriza i perspektive privrede Srbije u epohi globalizacije i finansijske krize [Transformational crisis and perspectives of Serbian economy in the era of globalization and financial ," MPRA Paper 69949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Djankov, Simeon & Pohl, Gerhard, 1997. "The restructuring of large firms in Slovakia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1758, The World Bank.
- Bukvic, Rajko, 2010.
"Foundations, Results and Perspectives of Transition: A Case of Serbia,"
Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 56(4), December.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "Foundations, results and perspectives of transition: A case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 69873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2005.
"Aid and regulation,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 325-345, May.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2004. "Aid and Regulation," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 65, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Djankov, Simeon, 1998. "Politicians and firms in seven central and eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1954, The World Bank.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2005.
"World Bank lending and regulation,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 384-407, December.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2005. "World Bank Lending and Regulation," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 66, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Hetze, Pascal, 2006. "Bridging the technology-gap in economic transition, the J-curve of growth and unemployment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 66, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2001. "The Problems of Transition, EU Enlargement, and Globalization," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 137-157, June.
- Mangelsdorf, Stefan, 2010. "Die Transformation des Verarbeitenden Gewerbes in Berlin/Brandenburg unter Berücksichtigung der Exporte : eine empirische Analyse mit amtlichen Mikrodaten [The transition of the manufacturing indus," MPRA Paper 39304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W., 2001. "East European economic reform: Some simulations on a structural VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-160, February.
- Denisova Irina, 2000. "Credit Channel of Monetary Transmission: the Role of Industrial Interenterprise Arrears," EERC Working Paper Series 99-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:117-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.