The Consequences of Price Instability on Search Markets: Toward Understanding the Effects of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Slesman, Ly & Wohar, Mark E., 2016. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and economic growth in emerging and developing countries: Panel data evidence," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 638-657.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1998.
"Price Setting In The Argentine And Colombian Manufacturing Industry,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003369, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juán Carlos Echeverry, 1998. "Price Setting in the Argentine and Colombian Manufacturing Industry," Borradores de Economia 090, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fernando Merino, 2000. "Price-Adjustment Costs and Adjustment Frequency: An Analysis with Individual Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1712, Econometric Society.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Inflation, Inflation Uncertainty, and Growth: Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 85191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zorica Mladenovic & Bent Nielsen, 2009. "The role of income in money demand during hyper-inflation: the case of Yugoslavia," Economics Papers 2009-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:16:y:1996:i:2:a:2875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996.
"Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996. "Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2009.
"Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior,"
2009 Meeting Papers
798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2011. "Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior," 2011 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1998. "Inflation crises and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin & Daniel Riera-Crichton & Diego Friedheim & Luis Morano & José Andrée Camarena, "undated". "Fiscal Adjustment in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29666, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:176:y:2018:i:c:p:957-986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dabus, C. & Viego, V., 2003. "Inflación, Precios Relativos y Crecimiento: Evidencia de América Latina," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 91-107, Abril.
- J. Konieczny, A. Skrzpacz, 2006. "Search, Costly Price Adjustment and the Frequency of Price Changes - Theory and Evidence," Working Papers eg0054, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2001.
"Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices, and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using U.K. Panel Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 648-662, June.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996. "Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 312., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Talan Iscan & Lars Osberg, 1998. "A Note on the Link Between Inflation and Output Variability in Canada," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive jmcb97, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Hess & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2009. "Credit Losses in Australasian Banking," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(270), pages 331-343, September.
- Robert J. Kauffman & Charles A. Wood, 2007. "Follow the leader: price change timing in Internet-based selling," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 679-700.
- David Bowman, 2002. "Sticky prices, no menu costs," International Finance Discussion Papers 743, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Talan Iscan & Lars Osberg, 1998. "Does Inflation Affect Output Varibility? Evidence from 40 Years of US Data," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive stabilus, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Stanley Fischer, 1995. "Modern Approaches to Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 5064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:5:p:1385-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.