Antidiscrimination Enforcement and the Problem of Patronization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Startz, R., 1996.
"Inequality and Race: Models and Policy,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
96-04, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Shelly Lundberg & Richard Startz, 1998. "Inequality and Race: Models and Policy," Working Papers 0067, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Shelly Lundberg & Richard Startz, 1998. "Inequality and Race: Models and Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0067, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Startz, R., 1996. "Inequality and Race: Models and Policy," Working Papers 96-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Murat F. Iyigun & Andrew T. Levin, 2003.
"What Determines Public Support for Affirmative Action?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 612-627, January.
- Murat F. Iyigun & Andrew T. Levin, 1998. "What determines public support for affirmative action?," International Finance Discussion Papers 620, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glenn C. Loury, 1998.
"Discrimination in the Post-Civil Rights Era: Beyond Market Interactions,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 117-126, Spring.
- Arjan Heyma & Siemen Werff & Aukje Nauta & Guurtje Sloten, 2014. "What Makes Older Job-Seekers Attractive to Employers?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 397-414, December.
- Roland G. Fryer Jr. & Glenn C. Loury, 2005. "Affirmative Action and Its Mythology," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 147-162, Summer.
- Stanley D. Longhofer & Stephen R. Peters, 1998. "Self-selection and discrimination in credit markets," Working Paper 9809, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yagan, Danny, 2016. "Supply vs. demand under an affirmative action ban: Estimates from UC law schools," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 38-50.
- Danny Yagan, 2014. "Supply vs. Demand under an Affirmative Action Ban: Estimates from UC Law Schools," NBER Working Papers 20361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernanda Estevan & Thomas Gall & Louis-Philippe Morin, 2016. "Redistribution without Distortion: Evidence from an Affirmative Action Program at a Large Brazilian University," Working Papers 1608E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Fernanda Estevan & Thomas Gall, Louis-Philippe Morin, 2016. "Redistribution without distortion: Evidence from an affirmative action program at a large Brazilian university," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 14 Apr 2016.
- Barr & Oduro, Abena, 2000. "Ethnicity and wage determination in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2506, The World Bank.
- Steven Raphael, 2002. "Anatomy of The Anatomy of Racial Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1202-1214, December.
- Balsa, Ana I. & McGuire, Thomas G., 2003. "Prejudice, clinical uncertainty and stereotyping as sources of health disparities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-116, January.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force," NBER Working Papers 22399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaewoo Ryoo, "undated". ""Statistical Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Mismatch''," CARESS Working Papres 95-06, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Szafarz, Ariane, 2011. "The modern corporation as a safe haven for taste-based discrimination: An agency model of hiring decisions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 487-497, August.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, "undated". "The modern corporation as a safe haven for taste-based discrimination: An agency model of hiring decisions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96206, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "The Modern Corporation as a Safe Haven for Taste-Based Discrimination: An Agency Model of Hiring Decisions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/88635, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barr, Abigail & Oduro, Abena, 2002. "Ethnic fractionalization in an African labour market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 355-379, August.
- Oliver Fabel & Razvan Pascalau, 2013. "Recruitment of Seemingly Overeducated Personnel: Insider--Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Fabel, Oliver & Pascalau, Razvan, 2007. "Recruitment of Seemingly Overeducated Personnel: Insider-Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices," MPRA Paper 7218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Saraiva Frio & Daniel De Abreu Pereira Uhr & Júlia Gallego Ziero Uhr & Paulo De Andrade Jacinto, 2018. "Oferta De Trabalho E Orientação Sexual: Evidências Para O Brasil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 168, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Labor market discrimination as an agency cost," DULBEA Working Papers 08-19.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hanming Fang & Andrea Moro, 2010. "Theories of Statistical Discrimination and Affirmative Action: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 15860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gürtler, Oliver, 2015. "Promotion signaling, discrimination, and positive discrimination policies," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113005, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, Jean-Paul & Koyama, Mark, 2013. "Resisting Education," MPRA Paper 48048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:92-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.