Price Cycles and Booms: Dynamic Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fershtman, C. & Fishman, A., 1989. "Price Cycles And Booms Dynamic Search Equilibrium," Papers 8922, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Fershtman, C. & Fishman, A., 1989. "Price Cycles And Booms: Dynamic Search Equilibrium," Papers 1-89, Tel Aviv.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated".
"Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach,"
1996-3, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, 1996. "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 1, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated". "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics 1996 : III, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, "undated". "Price Dispersion: an Evolutionary Approach," ELSE working papers 043, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp203, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Moraga-González, José Luis & Sándor, Zsolt & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2017.
"Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 392-414.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2010. "Nonsequential Search Equilibrium with Search Cost Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Honda, Jun, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4628, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fishman, Arthur & Rob, Rafael, 1998.
"Experimentation and Competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 299-320, February.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, "undated". ""Experimentation and Competition''," CARESS Working Papres 97-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, "undated". "Experimentation and Competition," Penn CARESS Working Papers b530e9a0ad08e45aeff62efaf, Penn Economics Department.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2014.
"Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 33-45.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," MPRA Paper 42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & JosÃ© Luis Moraga-GonzÃ¡lez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004.
"Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004. "Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lach, Saul & Moraga-González, José-Luis, 2009. "Heterogeneous Price Information and the Effect of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, "undated". "Do higher search costs make the markets less competitive?," Working Papers 2013-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi, 2003. "Can Income Equality Increase Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 14983, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Noel, Michael D., 2012. "Edgeworth Price Cycles and intertemporal price discrimination," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 942-954.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey, 1992. "The Diamond Paradox: A Dynamic Resolution," Discussion Papers 1013, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stühmeier Torben, 2015.
"Price Disclosure Rules and Consumer Price Comparison,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 815-835, April.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," CAWM Discussion Papers 74, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Glenn R. Mueller, 1999. "Real Estate Rental Growth Rates at Different Points in the Physical Market Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 131-150.
- Maarten Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak & Anastasia Parakhonyak, 2014. "Non-reservation price equilibria and Consumer search," HSE Working papers WP BRP 51/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Montgomery, James D, 1999. "Adverse Selection and Employment Cycles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 281-297, April.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:120-162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:5:p:1221-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.