Changing Inequality of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. J. Bird & P. A. Hagstrom & R. Wild, "undated". "Credit Cards and the Poor," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1148-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Canaday, Neil, 2008. "The accumulation of property by southern blacks and whites: Individual-level evidence from a South Carolina cotton county, 1910-1919," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Cagetti, Marco & De Nardi, Mariacristina, 2008.
"Wealth Inequality: Data And Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 285-313, September.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Wealth inequality: data and models," Working Paper Series WP-05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2006. "Wealth Inequality: Data and Models," NBER Working Papers 12550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dal Borgo Mariela, 2018. "Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Saving Behavior," Working Papers 2018-02, Banco de México.
- Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Nishimura, Atsushi & Pal, Rupayan, 2016. "Can the information technology revolution explain the incidence of co-movement of skill premium and stock prices?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 107-120.
- James A. Yunker, 2003. "Capital Wealth Inequality and Public Bads: A Mathematical Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 105-119, Winter.
- Smith, J.P., 1996.
"Racial and Ethnic Differences in Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study,"
96-12, RAND - Reprint Series.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study," Labor and Demography 0408011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yunker, James A. & Melkumian, Alla A., 2010. "The effect of capital wealth on optimal diversification: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Quantitative Models of Wealth Inequality: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 21106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri & Luigi Pistaferri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2010.
"Cross Sectional Facts for Macroeconomists,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri & Luigi Pistaferri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Cross Sectional Facts for Macroeconomists," NBER Working Papers 15554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio & Pistaferri, Luigi & Violante, Giovanni L, 2009. "Cross Sectional Facts for Macroeconomists," CEPR Discussion Papers 7582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:red:issued:16-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Straight, 2001. "Survey of consumer finances: Asset accumulation differences by race," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 67-81, December.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella, 2017.
"Saving and Wealth Inequality,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 280-300, October.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2016. "Savings and Wealth Unequality," Annual Meeting Plenary 2016-2, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Fella, Giulio, 2017. "Saving and Wealth Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella, 2017. "Saving and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 823, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Huggett, Mark, 1996. "Wealth distribution in life-cycle economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 469-494, December.
- C. D. Zick & K. Holden, "undated". "An Assessment of the Wealth Holdings of Recent Widows," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1188-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Richard H. Steckel & Jayanthi Krishnan, 1992. "Wealth Mobility in America: A View from the National Longitudinal Survey," NBER Working Papers 4137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherraden, Michael & Page-Adams, Deborah, 0. "Asset-Based Alternatives In Social Policy," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Alan G. Isaac, 2014. "The Intergenerational Propagation of Wealth Inequality," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 571-584, November.
- Brian Burgoon & Bea Cantillon & Giacomo Corneo & Marloes Graaf-zijl & Tony Fahey & Horn, D. & Bram Lancee & Virginia Maestri & Ive Marx & Abigail Mcknight & Márton Medgyesi & Elena Meschi & Michelle N, 2011. "Inequalities' Impacts: State of the Art Review," GINI Discussion Papers re1, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Alessandra Michelangeli & Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2011. "Detecting a change in wealth concentration without the knowledge of the wealth distribution," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(3), pages 373-391, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:552-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.