Who Bosses Whom? The Intensity of Supervision and the Discipline of Labor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sessions, John G., 2008. "Wages, supervision and sharing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 653-672, November.
- Garcia-Prado, Ariadna, 2005. "Sweetening the carrot : motivating public physicians for better performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3772, The World Bank.
- Arjun Jayadev, "undated". "Estimating Guard Labor," Working Papers 7, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2016. "Monopoly Capital and Capitalist Management: Too Many Managers?," MPRA Paper 71988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is there a Wage-Supervision Trade-Off? Efficiency Wages Evidence From the 1990 British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/152, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 105-162
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Mason, Patrick L., 1993. "Variable labor effort, involuntary unemployment, and effective demand," MPRA Paper 11331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- André Cieplinski, 2018. "Supervision and Work Content: Industry level evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 776, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:28-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.