On the Measurement and Trend of Inequality: A Reconsideration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1970. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 52(1), pages 3-3, May.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226726281 is not listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1970. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 51(1), pages 3-3, February.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Smith, James P, 1984. "Race and Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 685-698, September.
- Welch, Finis, 1973. "Black-White Differences in Returns to Schooling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 893-907, December.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program,"
NBER Working Papers
0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- N/A, 1970. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 54(1), pages 3-3, November.
- N/A, 1970. "Summary," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 53(1), pages 3-3, August.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1973. "Changes in the Labor Market for Black Americans, 1948-72," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 67-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Figueiredo & José Silva Netto Junior, 2014.
"More equal but not so fair: an analysis of Brazilian income distribution from 1995 to 2009,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1325-1337, June.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & José Luis da Silva Netto Júnior, 2012. "More Equal But Not So Fair- an Analysis of Brazilian Income Distribution from 1995 to 2009," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 11, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von, 1995. "Does an Aging Population Increase Inequality?," Discussion Papers 535, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- Almås, Ingvild & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustment on Cross-Sectional Inequality Measures," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- John Bishop & K. Chow & John Formby & Chih-Chin Ho, 1997. "Did Tax Reform Reduce Actual US Progressivity? Evidence from the Taxpayer Compliance Measurement Program," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 177-197, May.
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:1:p:256-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.