Money and Credit in the Monetary Transmission Process
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Javier Villar Burke, 2016. "Stocks or flows? New thinking about monetary transmission through the lending channel," Working Papers 2016.04, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Hernando Vargas, 1995. "La Relación entre el Crédito y la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 037, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posda & José Fernando Escobar, 2004.
"El crédito y sus factores determinantes: el caso colombiano (1990 -2004),"
Borradores de Economia
311, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2004. "El Crédito Y Sus Factores Determinantes: El Caso Colombiano (1990-2004)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002482, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2010. "On the Origins of A Monetary History," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990.
"Finding the Right Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration of Money, Credit and Nominal Income in Norway,"
06-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990. "Finding The Rigth Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration Of Money, Credit And Nominal Income In Norway," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 350, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zulverdi, Doddy & Gunadi, Iman & Pramono, Bambang, 2007. "Bank portfolio model and monetary policy in Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 158-174, February.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Dealing with bad debt: Lessons from Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 642, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- May Y Khamis, 1996. "Credit and Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization," IMF Working Papers 96/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2010. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Are Financial Variables Omitted Variables in the Production Function?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-9, November.
- Kashyap, Anil K. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1995. "The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-195, June.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Bank Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 4821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2005. "Crédito y depósitos bancarios en Colombia (1990-2004): una relación de largo plazo," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 23(48), pages 12-63, Junio.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2005. "Crédito Y Depósitos Bancarios En Colombia (1990-2004): Una Relación De Largo Plazo," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 23(48), pages 12-63, June.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1999. "A Second Look at Credit Crunch: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Offick, Sven & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "Bernanke/Blinder revisited - The New Keynesian model with credit channel," Economics Working Papers 2014-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Athanasenas, Athanasios L., 2010. "Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 194-205, February.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:70-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phil Bodman, "undated". "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:446-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed