Money and Credit in the Monetary Transmission Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Villar Burke, 2016. "Stocks or flows? New thinking about monetary transmission through the lending channel," Working Papers 2016.04, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- repec:bis:bisbps:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernando Vargas, 1995. "La Relación entre el Crédito y la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 037, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posda & José Fernando Escobar, 2004.
"El crédito y sus factores determinantes: el caso colombiano (1990 -2004),"
Borradores de Economia
311, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2004. "El Crédito Y Sus Factores Determinantes: El Caso Colombiano (1990-2004)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002482, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2010. "On the Origins of A Monetary History," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990.
"Finding the Right Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration of Money, Credit and Nominal Income in Norway,"
06-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990. "Finding The Rigth Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration Of Money, Credit And Nominal Income In Norway," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 350, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Zulverdi, Doddy & Gunadi, Iman & Pramono, Bambang, 2007. "Bank portfolio model and monetary policy in Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 158-174, February.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Dealing with bad debt: Lessons from Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 642, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- May Y Khamis, 1996. "Credit and Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization," IMF Working Papers 96/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2010. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Are Financial Variables Omitted Variables in the Production Function?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-9, November.
- Kashyap, Anil K. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1995.
"The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-195, June.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Bank Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 4821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2005.
"Crédito y depósitos bancarios en Colombia (1990-2004): una relación de largo plazo,"
Revista Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 23(48), pages 12-63, Junio.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Carlos Esteban Posada & José Fernando Escobar, 2005. "Crédito Y Depósitos Bancarios En Colombia (1990-2004): Una Relación De Largo Plazo," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 23(48), pages 12-63, June.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1999. "A Second Look at Credit Crunch: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Offick, Sven & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "Bernanke/Blinder revisited - The New Keynesian model with credit channel," Economics Working Papers 2014-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Athanasenas, Athanasios L., 2010. "Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 194-205, February.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:70-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phil Bodman, "undated". "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:446-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.