Consumption, Saving, and Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1988. "Issues in the Measurement and Interpretation of Saving and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 2633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsen Egil & Sveen Tommy & Torvik Ragnar, 2007.
"Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-35, August.
- Egil Matsen & Ragnar Torvik & Tommy Sveen, 2004. "Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper Series 4704, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Egil Matsen & Tommy Sveen & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper 2004/18, Norges Bank.
- Egil Matsen & Tommy Sveen & Ragnar Torvik, 2005. "Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Che-cheong Poon & Tai-Yuen Hon, 2015. "Household Savings in Hong Kong: A Statistical Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 353-368, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:401-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.