Interaction of Financial and Regulatory Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- Stephen T. Marston, 1976. "Employment Instability and High Unemployment Rates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(1), pages 169-210.
- Barro, Robert J, 1977.
"Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 101-115, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 1976. "Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States," Working Papers 234, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall, 1972. "Turnover in the Labor Force," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(3), pages 709-764.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Kane, 2012.
"Ethical Failures in Regulating and Supervising the Pursuit of Safety Net Subsidies,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Financial Regulation, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward J. Kane, 2008. "Ethical Failures in Regulating and Supervising The Pursuit of Safety Net Subsidies," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-12, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Post-Print hal-01168494, HAL.
- Jamshed Y. Uppal & Inayat U. Mangla, 2006. "Market Volatility, Manipulation, and Regulatory Response: A Comparative Study of Bombay and Karachi Stock Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1071-1083.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2015.
"Financial innovation and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 15356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012. "Paving the way for reconsidering the working of market economies: the Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-00868521, HAL.
- Vollmer, Hendrik, 2007. "How to do more with numbers: Elementary stakes, framing, keying, and the three-dimensional character of numerical signs," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 577-600, August.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:366-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Hägg, 1997. "Theories on the Economics of Regulation: A Survey of the Literature from a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 337-370, December.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 146-175.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 2003. "Discretionary accounting and the behavior of Japanese banks under financial duress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1219-1243, July.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Arasil, Yavuz, 2016. "The nexus of economic and institutional evolution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 574-582.
- Andreas Merikas & Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2008. "The Greek Bank-Insurance Model: A Look At A Not-So-New Corporate Structure," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 25-34.
- Paul NINGAYE & Virginia Takoutio FEUDJIO, 2014. "Bankruptcy, financial liberalization, and efficiency of commercial banks in Cameroon," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(33), pages 119-134, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:328-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.