Interaction of Financial and Regulatory Innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Edward J. Kane, 2012.
"Ethical Failures in Regulating and Supervising the Pursuit of Safety Net Subsidies,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Financial Regulation, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward J. Kane, 2008. "Ethical Failures in Regulating and Supervising The Pursuit of Safety Net Subsidies," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-12, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Post-Print hal-01168494, HAL.
- Jamshed Y. Uppal & Inayat U. Mangla, 2006. "Market Volatility, Manipulation, and Regulatory Response: A Comparative Study of Bombay and Karachi Stock Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1071-1083.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010. "A framework for financial market development," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010. "A framework for financial market development," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Ralph Chami & Sunil Sharma & Connel Fullenkamp, 2009. "A Framework for Financial Market Development," IMF Working Papers 09/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2015. "Financial innovation and endogenous growth," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 15356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012. "Paving the way for reconsidering the working of market economies: the Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-00868521, HAL.
- Vollmer, Hendrik, 2007. "How to do more with numbers: Elementary stakes, framing, keying, and the three-dimensional character of numerical signs," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 577-600, August.
- P. Hägg, 1997. "Theories on the Economics of Regulation: A Survey of the Literature from a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 337-370, December.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 146-175.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2014. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers 322014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/hqvfahst79e, Sciences Po.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 2003. "Discretionary accounting and the behavior of Japanese banks under financial duress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1219-1243, July.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Arasil, Yavuz, 2016. "The nexus of economic and institutional evolution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 574-582.
- Bilin Neyapti & Yavuz Arasil, 2014. "The Nexus of Economic and Institutional Evolution," EcoMod2014 6851, EcoMod.
- Andreas Merikas & Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2008. "The Greek Bank-Insurance Model: A Look At A Not-So-New Corporate Structure," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 25-34.
- Paul NINGAYE & Virginia Takoutio FEUDJIO, 2014. "Bankruptcy, financial liberalization, and efficiency of commercial banks in Cameroon," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(33), pages 119-134, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:328-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed