The Persistence of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2010.
"Labor Markets and Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2006. "Labor markets and monetary policy: A new-Keynesian model with unemployement," Economics Working Papers 1076, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2008.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Galí, Jordi, 2008. "Labour Markets and Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2008. "Labor Markets and Monetary Policy: A New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2006. "Hysteresis and Persistence in the Course of Unemployment: The EU and US Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 572, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Albaek, K. & Asplund, R. & Blomskog, S. & Barth, E. & Guomundsson,B.R. & Karlsson, V. & Madsen, E.S., 1999.
"Domensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves,"
99-24, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Karsten Albaek & Rita Asplund & Erling Barth & Stig Blomskog & Bjorn Runar Gudmundsson & Vifill Karlsson & Erik Strojer Madsen, 2000. "Dimensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility Without Wage Curves," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1893, Econometric Society.
- Karsten Albæk & Rita Asplund & Stig Blomskog & Erling Barth & Björn Rúnar Guðmundsson & Vifill Karlsson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 1999. "Dimensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves," Discussion Papers 99-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Burda Michael C. & Seele Stefanie, 2017.
"Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 179-204, October.
- Michael C. Burda & Stefanie Seele, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Seele, Stefanie, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," IZA Standpunkte 89, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991. "Externalities and Growth Accounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Murphy, Kevin J. & Payne, James E., 2003. "Explaining change in the natural rate of unemployment: A regional approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 345-368.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "Did Okun’s law die after the Great Recession?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 216-226, October.
- Saint-Paul, G. & Bentolila, S., 2000.
"Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?,"
0004, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gilles Saint Paul & Samuel Bentolila, 2000. "Will EMU increase eurosclerosis?," Economics Working Papers 449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naveen Srinivasan & Pratik Mitra, 2014. "The European unemployment problem: its cause and cure," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 57-73, August.
- Ron Smith & Gylfi Zoega, 2004.
"Global Shocks and Unemployment Adjustment,"
wp24_smith, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ron Smith & Gylfi Zoega, 2004. "Global Shocks and Unemployment Adjustment," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0401, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ron Smith & Gylfi Zoega, 2004. "Global Shocks and Unemployment Adjustment," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio, 2006. "New Revelations about Unemployment Persistence in Spain," Faculty Working Papers 10/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Naveen Srinivasan & Pratik Mitra, 2016. "Interwar Unemployment in the UK and US: Old and New Evidence," Working Papers 2016-149, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2005.
"Ranking of job applicants, on-the-job search, and persistent unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 407-428, June.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2000. "Ranking of job applicants, on-the-job search, and persistent unemployment," Working Paper Series 2000:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eriksson, S. & Gottfries, N., 2000. "Ranking of Job Applicants, On-the-Job Search and Persistent Unemployment," Papers 2000:3, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2000. "Ranking of Job Applicants, On-the-job Search and Persistent Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2000:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jeff Borland & Ian McDonald, 2000. "Cross-Country Studies of Unemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Zhongmin Wu, 2003. "The persistence of regional unemployment: evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(12), pages 1417-1421.
- Song, Frank M. & Wu, Yangru, 1998. "Hysteresis in unemployment: Evidence from OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 181-192.
- Kåre Johansen, "undated". "Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from Norwegian Counties," Working Paper Series 0602, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 20 Aug 2002.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Andini, Corrado & Andini, Monica, 2015. "A Note on Unemployment Persistence and Quantile Parameter Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 8819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis Pantuosco & Laura Ullrich, 2014. "Factors of Immobility: Why the Unemployment Rate is Slow to Adjust," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 325-337, August.
- Srinivasan, Naveen & Mitra, Pratik, 2012. "Hysteresis in unemployment: Fact or fiction?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 419-422.
- Pantuosco, Lou & Parker, Darrell, 1998. "Sources of Prevailing Differences in Unemployment Rates For Selected Regional Pairs," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(2), pages 35-46, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.