Intervention Policy Analysis of Skyjackings and Other Terrorist Incidents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Osteen, Craig D., 2006. "Prioritizing Invasive Species Threats Under Uncertainty," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger, "undated". "Terrorism: Deterrence May Backfire," IEW - Working Papers 136, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010.
"The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part I),"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1049, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part II)," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 45, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part II)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1050, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part II)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3012, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part I)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3011, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part I)," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 44, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
- Suresh Ramakrishnan & Shamaila Butt & Melati Ahmad Anuar, 2017. "The Impact of Macroeconomic, Oil Prices and Socio-economic Factors on Exchange Rate in Pakistan: An Auto Regressive Distributed Lag Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 489-499.
- Atin Basuchoudhary & Laura Razzolini, 2006.
"Hiding in plain sight – using signals to detect terrorists,"
Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 245-255, July.
- Atin Basuchoudhary & Laura Razzolini, 2005. "Hiding in Plain Sight – Using Signals to Detect Terrorists," Working Papers 0502, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "Terrorism and business," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger, 2005. "Measuring terrorism," Chapters,in: Law and the State, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Koutronas, Evangelos, 2016. "Terrorist attack assessment: Paris November 2015 and Brussels March 2016," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 553-571.
- Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Beverly Porter, 2003. "Assessing, Managing, and Financing Extreme Events: Dealing with Terrorism," NBER Working Papers 10179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Hodler & Dominic Rohner, 2012. "Electoral terms and terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 181-193, January.
- Bruce L. Benson & Paul R. Zimmerman, 2010. "Conclusion," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mansoor Maitah & Jehar Mustofa & Gok Ugur, 2017. "The Impact of Terrorist Attacks on Foreign Exchange Rate: Case Study of Turkish Lira versus Pound Sterling," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006. "The Consequences of Terrorism for Financial Markets: What Do We Know?," Working Paper Series 2006-6, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:57-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Islam & Wassim Shahin, 2001. "Applying economic methodology to the war on terrorism," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 7-26, September.
- Matthew Hanson & Martin Schmidt, 2011.
"The impact of Coalition offensive operations on the Iraqi insurgency,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(18), pages 2251-2265.
- Matthew A. Hanson & Martin B. Schmidt, 2007. "The Impact of Coalition Offensive Operations on the Iraqi Insurgency," Working Papers 56, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2006. "Assassinations: Evaluating the Effectiveness of an Israeli Counterterrorism Policy Using Stock Market Data," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 193-206, Spring.
- Haldar, Tanushree, 2013. "Understanding Terrorism from an Economic perspective," MPRA Paper 47152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paan Jindapon & William S. Neilson, 2009. "The Impact Of Societal Risk Attitudes On Terrorism And Counterterrorism," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 433-451, November.
- Jon Nelson, 2000. "Consumer Bankruptcies and the Bankruptcy Reform Act: A Time-Series Intervention Analysis, 1960–1997," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 181-200, August.
- Michele Fratianni & Heejoon Kang, 2006. "International Terrorism, International Trade, and Borders," Working Papers 2006-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Halkos, George & Zisiadou, Argyro, 2016. "Exploring the effect of terrorist attacks on markets," MPRA Paper 71877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:27-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.